First off, thank you very much for buying our portraits.
My name is Leeroy, I’m one of the founders of Noble & Posh. I want to take this opportunity to let you know why you haven't heard back from us yet.
Unfortunately, due to some sudden internal issues and a huge demand, there's going to be delays in communication and shipping.
We’ve recently run into a few internal issues, instead of ignoring our beloved customers (as we’ve seen other companies do in the online space)...
...We took it upon ourselves to have the decency to let you know about the issues, the solutions and the tokens of appreciation we want to give you...
Firstly, if you have been trying to contact us and have not received a reply yet we really really *sincerely* apologize.
We WILL get to every-single email/message/phone calls soon.
They say bad things happen in 3…
1 - Our star team member who took care of pretty much everything fell very ill and had to be hospitalized instantly. (hope you get better soon B)
2 - Another team member who took care of Customer service decided not to show up for a few days then quit out of nowhere...
3 - Technical issues happened from the Black Friday Sale craziness where thousands of people took us up on our unique buy 1 get 1 free offer.
I realize there’s no excuse for the delays, this is not your problem and you might not care, that’s completely fair.
We just wanted to let you know we haven’t run away to the Bahamas with your hard-earned money.
We’re just a small family-run company trying to build something big with a crazy goal to make the world smile and we REALLY appreciate your patience and understanding…
Steps we’re taking (+free stuff for you);
- Since then we’ve personally been working around the clock to hire and train new team members to answer every-single-customer. There are thousands, please bear with us...
- Our star team member B even got her laptop at the hospital and is working like crazy to help us recover…
(seriously we love & appreciate you so much b)
We understand a lot of this shopping was done for Christmas, even though EVERYONE is working around the clock, we’re unable to guarantee that 100% of orders will be there in time for Christmas.
There will be delays...BUT here’s what we CAN guarantee to people who stick with us and are happy to wait a bit for their portraits:
- We’ve made a deal with our local USA manufacturing partners to upgrade as many people’s orders in the lower 48-states of USA to expedited shipping at no extra cost to you
(which means 2-3 working day delivery sent between December 12th-16th)
Even though we have a backlog and our Artist’s are working so hard they’re seeing portraits when they close their eyes. We’re really hoping to get ALL orders in by then...please bear with us, we really really appreciate every single one of you.
- We’re going to send you the final Portrait designs as soon as they’re done in the next 7-10 working days via Email so you can make sure it’s perfect before we send to production - please keep an eye on your inbox/spam/junk
- The buy 1 get 1 free offer was super unique that we’re not doing anymore, nowhere else will you get 2 Gallery-Standard Canvases for the price of 1.
- A 100% Free HD image of any extra portraits you want with full copyright to print at home and do whatever you like with
(valued $19.95each/usually $39.95)
- 2 Free 8x10” Premium Posters to frame however you like
(value $29.95 each - just cover shipping)
- Access to wholesale pricing where we’ll donate the profits to charities you pick! (gallery-standard canvases as low as $20 each)
We’ll announce the last 3 points at the end of December - we just need a bit of time to recover and to make sure all customers get what they paid for.
Here's a summary of what we're offering to make you happy!
Depending on what you purchased the *minimum* value & savings you get is way over $230 (so many free stuffs!)
- Free HD image of your current order ($19.95 per product)
- BOGO savings ($50 on our smallest products)
- Another Free HD image of your choice ($19.95)
- Two Free Posters ( 2x $29.95 - just cover shipping)
- Wholesale access, profits go to charity (over 60% savings $$)
If you want a refund, that's also totally fine, we'll get to it as soon as we can but you'll be missing out on all the savings & free stuff above!
Most of all I personally guarantee we’re doing whatever it takes to send perfect portraits that will make you (and the giftee) smile for a month straight!
Again, I realize there’s no excuse for the delays.
We’re just letting you know we’re only human, we’re a family trying to build something big with a crazy goal to make the world smile and we REALLY appreciate your patience and understanding…
My brother, myself, b and the team WILL NOT rest until we’ve answered every email/call/message.
Your happiness is our goal, no literally.
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee where we’ll keep working on your beautiful Portraits until you’re 110% happy with them (that we actually back unlike other online companies)
Thank you for your understanding and patience, we appreciate you.