HOW IT WORKS
We've made the order process incredibly quick and easy.
STEP 1 - PLACE YOUR ORDER
• Choose your portrait style. We have portraits to suit all people and pets.
• Upload your photo using the upload button on the product page. Make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines listed below!
• Add to cart and place your order.
STEP 2 - CUSTOM ART CREATION
• Our expert designers will create your personalized portrait with care and attention.
• We use proprietary design techniques, transformative photo re-touching and professional blending processes in our design house to produce your canvas art. We do not paint from scratch. We're a digital design team.
• We'll go through an in-house quality check to ensure your unique artwork is absolutely perfect.
STEP 3 - PRINT AND SHIP
• We'll print your one of a kind art masterpiece on to your chosen product.
• Once we have done one last quality check, we'll carefully package your order and ship it to your doorstep.
• You'll receive your parcel tracking number as soon as it's available.
PHOTO GUIDELINES - PHOTO TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS!
• Take your photo at eye level
• Try to make it a close up, so we can see your unique features
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
• Avoid uploading blurry photos
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. So make sure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template, that the fur color is true to real life, and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples on site were made from high quality photos. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result will not match that shown on our website.
While we do try to review all photos we receive, sometimes our order volume demands that we increase product production levels and therefore this stage is often skipped. That's why it's so important that you provide a photo that is of a high quality.